RE: restoring chrome trim

To: "Laura Gharazeddine" <Laura.G@141.com>,
Subject: RE: restoring chrome trim
From: "Jason Tilley" <jtilley@austin.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 16:23:19 -0600
I've used 'Never Dull' - I learned about it while in the Navy(got to keep
that brass polished...) - but it is very, very good. I've seen it at most
auto zones, and other automotive stores. If you can't find any let me know -
I believe that I have a can floating around and I could get more info from
it..

Jason.