Re: Re: New Spitfire Owner

To: "Raoul Rodriguez" <raoul@calweb.com>,
Subject: Re: Re: New Spitfire Owner
From: Laura.G@141.com (Laura Gharazeddine)
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2000 1:44:45 -0700
> Thanks for the advice, I had already done a little bit of surfing,
> but there were some really great pointers from people on the list
> as well.
>
> Thank you all for helping with my introduction/indoctrination to
> the world of Triumphs, and Spitfires in particular. :)
>
> Raoul

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Spitfires!

I saw the name-"Raoul Rodriguez"- and thought-shouldn't this guy be hard at
work on the Rose Parade? ;-)

Actually, there's an incredible designer with the same names who designs floats
for the Rose Parade-he always rides on one with his parrot, Roxy.

So, welcome Raoul-I'll be thinking of you on New Years morning!

Laura G. (And "Nigel"-'78 Spitfire 1500)-in beautiful, sunny, warm southern
California! (Had to get that in for our friends in colder climes!)

Vita brevis est: rapide agite, vigore strigate!