Re: gas pricing (down under)

To: Spit list <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: gas pricing (down under)
From: Mike Ginter <mikeginter@frii.net>
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2001 07:45:44 -0700
If I sell my 73 and the buyer does not opt to purchase the J OD trans
with the car, it will be available.  The OD works, but the tranny is
unknown but according to the seller, "It's supposed to work".
Regardless, we should get together sometime.  I could whip up a few
Spitfire owners in the Denver area for a meet and greet.  In fact, Max
and I were talking about attending the monthly meeting of the Rocky
Mountain Triumph Club in January.

Mike

http://members.rennlist.com/gman/spitfire.html