Re: Powder coating question

To: "David Massey" <105671.471@compuserve.com>,
Subject: Re: Powder coating question
From: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 13:52:34 -0500
Barry, no need for the expensive masking tape, regular masking tape is fine,
now when doing wheels go to your local hardware/plumbing store, buy a 2" end
cap, 2" X 4" extension, and a 2" wall/mount bracket, screw all 3 pieces
together and tape off the end cap completely so powder does not adhere to
it, coat the back side of the rim, then turn the rim over and place it on
this pipe pedistal you just made, this keeps the rims edges from touching
the oven shelf and wiping out the P/C  "FT"