Re: Sticking chokes

To: spitfires <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Sticking chokes
From: "T. .R. Dafforn" <td214@cam.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 11:47:29 +0000
Cable is free to move, and brand new.
As is one of the jets.
The return springs seem pretty loose, and one of the linkages has a
circlip missing.
Anyone know were to get one of these?
BTWis it possible to lubricate the jet bearing?
The chokes were fine before I laid the car up for a 3 year restoration.
do you think that all that bondo and rust I ground out might of got into
the bearings?

Cheers
Tim