Re: Re: Is Triumph coming Back???

To: "Randy Woodward" <r.woodward@home.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Re: Is Triumph coming Back???
From: Laura.G@141.com (Laura Gharazeddine)
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 20:56:07 -0700
> Toyota recently dipped their feet into this area with the MR2 Spyder, and
> other manufacturers have concept cars designed to retail for under
> US$25,000.

I saw the MR2 Spyder at the auto show-not a bad little car with all it's 150
hp. From the inside, it's comfortable, guages all arranged well-and a better
range of vision than the Miata. In the Miata, the post really blocks center
left vision-sort of annoying.

I also checked out the Honda S2000-whoa! That's a little beauty. ($30k worth of
beauty.) But, they wouldn't let anyone sit in it. I did cruise with one down
Pacific Coast Highway the day before-I think they were as curious about me and
Nigel as 'we' were about them!

The only other spyder I saw at the show for *around* $25,000
was the Mitsubishi.

Laura G. and Nigel (of course) reporting from the L.A. Auto Show (Didn't anyone
else from the list in the area go?)

Vita brevis est: rapide agite, vigore strigate!