fiats and rust & Dinitrol in US

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: fiats and rust & Dinitrol in US
From: J Constantino <jjcon2@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 15:24:42 -0800 (PST)
I think Fiats were well engineered, but they had a
problem with materials.  I grew up in the Rust belt
and Fiats dissolved, so badly that the Federal
government sued Fiat because of the poor steel they
used.

Speaking of rust, I found a US source for Dinitrol
3654.  The English listers might provide some real
world feed back on it's effectiveness, but an English
car mag (Practical Classics) rated it the best
anti-rust cavity wax. Eastwood's Anti-rust got 2
stars, Waxoyl 3 and Dinitol 5.

WWW.dinolus.com

NFI, I'll let you know how it works in a few years.

Jason
GT6
http://auctions.yahoo.com/