Re: Manual for general knowledge.

To: Paul Cartwright <pcart@willinet.net>
Subject: Re: Manual for general knowledge.
From: Mike Ginter <mikeginter@frii.net>
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2001 21:34:49 -0700
Buy the Haynes.  Relatively cheap ($16) and should be able to find one
in town even if you have to go to a bookstore.  Although if your nearest
local large city has a car book store it should definitely have one.
Check the large newsstands also.  The ones that carry the best selection
of magazines in town.

Mike