Re: DS / Spitfire

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: DS / Spitfire
From: Terry Thompson <firespiter@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2001 13:18:16 -0800 (PST)
I saw them, Fred!!!

Atleast I think this is it. It's a kit to make a
spitfire chassis and power plant appear to be a '48
Ferrari Spyder..Look toward the bottom of the page at
SPITFIRE KITS.

http://members.aol.com/lilljaweb/SpitSpec.html

 There used to be another body kit (fiberglass/glass
fibre) made in the UK that's called a HURRICANE. (Get
it? Spitfire, Hurricane?) I think it's pretty ugly,
but beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Made it look
a bit like a stretched out lotus, from my
rememberance. Can't find the URL now, but saw the Ad
in one of the british car magazines/periodicals.

-Terry
http://auctions.yahoo.com/