Re: 2001 VTR event questions... long.

To: <spitlist@gte.net>
Subject: Re: 2001 VTR event questions... long.
From: Mike Ginter <mikeginter@frii.net>
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2001 13:05:38 -0700
Seems to me that the best option would be to have someone walk around
with a video camera and tape the event.  Someone has to have access to
both format (can't remember the names right off hand) VCR's that could
duplicate the tape in the European format.  This little enterprise could
probably pay for itself and maybe even make some change for the
"producer".

Mike