Re: Ebay policy question

To: Spit list <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Ebay policy question
From: Mike Ginter <mikeginter@frii.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2001 16:55:46 -0700
And that's exactly why I hate online auctions.  Tell him to pound sand.
That's the auction game.  Everybody bids until the last person spends
all the money.  If the auction were live, the two of you could have
driven the price up until one of you gave up, and then the item would
have been waaaayyyy overpriced.

Mike