Response to Classic Car Restoration factory in China

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Response to Classic Car Restoration factory in China
From: "Stefan Roundy" <stefanr@bealenet.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 09:36:51 -0500
" I have an education and license to practice law I would not jeopardize this.
  This education is worth more than $500,000. Are you a legal expert? Do
hold any professional certifications? I know the law and have been
practicing international law for 5 years.  I am working with members of
Delphi, GM and Ford in China on this project. Did you know Buick has a plant
here in China and Ford is planning on opening one?  Are they sweatshops?"
--------------------------

   After reviewing your initial E-mail describing your business plan and the
subsequent replies to lister's responses, I believe that you would make more
money suing the educational facilities from which you graduated. Your grasp of
the English language is horrendous, and your ability to put thoughts into
words has denigrated any shred of respect which your plan might have
originally been due. I sincerely hope that the offshore contacts to whom you
apply for funds have an equal, or lesser, command of the language. Please
invest some of your money in a good executive secretary who will be able to
apply to your Alma Mater for a rebate...I figure you are due approximately
$495,685.

Regards,
Stefan