Re: PRICES

To: "flinters" <flinters@picarefy.com>
Subject: Re: PRICES
From: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2001 14:00:29 -0500
Vegaman Dan wrote :::

But back to the brand- NAPA has always sold Timken bearings and assorted
other US roller bearings.  If you run into a store that has foreign brand
bearings, it is because that particular shop owner has brought in some
from a third party and are not officially supported by the national NAPA
Auto Parts chain.  If you have a failed Timken bearing, you can go to any
NAPA for a warranty replacement if it's defective. If it's a third party,
you'll have to go back to the same store you bought it from.

--

Dan, I have front bearings from NAPA for only one wheel, in the NAPA boxes,
the inner bearing box says made in Germany, the outter box says made in