Re: 3.0 L Mit. V6 question

To: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Subject: Re: 3.0 L Mit. V6 question
From: mark holbrook <rolling_rock_12@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2001 09:31:19 -0800 (PST)
I remember working on a 3.o V6 on a Dodge Shadow which
I think is the Mitsu. engine.  He had his front oil
seal go and we did replace it with no problems.  If
the seal blows over and over then I think the crak may
be worn so much that the seal won't seal around it.
Try and get in touch with a company called Forward
Motion.  They do great after market parts for that
engine as well as the 2.2 turbo dodges.  I;m sure they
can help you.
Mark
--- "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net> wrote:

> Any body got a lot of experience with the 3L V6?
> I've got a front crank
> oil seal that just went south.  I just replaced it
> about 6,000 mi. ago.
> So I'm looking for any help, with a sleeve, or how
> to check the crank
> with out pulling the eng. etc.
>
> John
>

> John T. Blair  WA4OHZ          email:
> jblair@exis.net
> Va. Beach, Va                  Phone:  (757)
> 495-8229
>
> 48 TR1800    48 #4 Midget  65 Morgan 4/4 Series V
>      75 Bricklin SV1   77 Spitfire     71 Saab
> Sonett III
>
> Morgan:    www.team.net/www/morgan
> Bricklin:  www.bricklin.org

=====