Re: New British Car Club

To: kwaringa@dynsys.com, triumphs@autox.team.net, e-type@jag-lovers.org,
Subject: Re: New British Car Club
From: SJagGo@aol.com
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 19:15:49 EST
Hi Ken,
Several British Car people from Springfield, IL met for the first time at an
auction last weekend.  We may be interested in starting a club here as well.
It might be a big help to us if you save any information on startup
procedures. If nothing else, it would be nice to meet once a month for dinner
and story swap or find out who's going to what show etc.

If there are any Brit car owners or wannabes in the Springfield area let me
know.  The individuals that talked last weekend owned: Series 1 Jag roadster,
E-type coupe, Early Spitfires, Late Spitfires, GT6, TR3, S-type Jag, MKII
Jag, TR7, MGA and others.