Re: transmission rebuild kit

To: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>, Chuck Pedretti <chuckp@magenic.com>
Subject: Re: transmission rebuild kit
From: Flinthoof Ponypal <Flinters@picarefy.com>
Date: Tue, 08 May 2001 14:33:00 -0700
At 01:58 PM 5/8/01 -0700, Joe Curry wrote:

>If you "EVER" make out on the shipping with VB it would be one thing, but
you never do.  I have concluded that the shipping issue is just another
>profit maker in their business plan!
>
>Joe

I've got a friend who is on a business trip in the midwest- and is in fact
only four blocks away from VB.  He just called asking if I needed anything
for my Mk III so I ordered a clutch master and slave clinder kit.  Shipping
is free and even delivered to my door via his own 1500 when he gets back. :)

-Vegaman Dan
 |             |   1968 Triumph Spitfire Mk III   *   Furry Artist      |
 |             |   MINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINT!!   |
 |    Canaan   |     ConiFur NorthWest 2001 - Furries in Seattle!       |
 | CONIFUR NW  |   Flinters@picarefy.com * http://jarmac.picarefy.com   |

///