71 Triumph Stag FOR SALE automatic, no hardtop

To: stag@digest.net, spitfires@autox.team.net, spitfire-enthusiast@egroups.com,
Subject: 71 Triumph Stag FOR SALE automatic, no hardtop
From: Patrick <pbaize@swbell.net>
Date: Sat, 26 May 2001 21:31:20 -0500
I've looked at the car today, It can be had for under $500

Block is in engine bay, rest is in trunk   Car is complete. has western style
turbo wheels with very goods tires . Interior is good except no carpet. all
wood for dash is very good.

    Rag top is rags. frame is broken in front.

    No rust through on A or B pillars. Floor is in good shape. hole under rear
seat

    Rust bubbles behind doors between rockers and rear quarters. rust on all 4
fender wells

    no dents, body is stright  rear bumper has rust,,  front bumper bent

worst item is frame mamber in front left VERY RUSTED THROUGH

If interested, see phone number and name below, Stag is in Terrell Texas 30
Mile East of Dallas

THnx
Pat
63 Spitfire