Unsubbing temporarily

To: "SpitList" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Unsubbing temporarily
From: "Suzie" <suzie_bear@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2001 21:51:54 +0100
As I'm currently sitting on a canal boat, somewhere just past Wigan I do
need to temporarily unsub from the list as it's taking forever to try to
update my email via the laptop and mobile - besides it must be costing me a
fortune. Remind me to be sitting down next time I open a bill from
Vodaphone. ( I can still receive personal emails to suzie_bear@hotmail.com,
it's just that the sheer volume of the list is overwhelming the tediously
slow connection I get via the mobile).

I just wanted to tell the good news that Baby Blue does now have her new, or
rather re-re-built engine, (not typo - new bearings all round and new timing
chain but pistons still good from last rebuild.) It was a bit much to squash
enough luggage for two people for two weeks on a boat into her so on Friday
13th July we leave the boat, head back to Wiltshire for a quick turnabout
and repack, and head out to Stafford, hoping to meet up with others of the
Southern contingent under our new 'flag of convenience' (see
http://triumphsouth.20m.com/photo_events.html/)

Soon after that I hope to be back with you all, learning at the 'master's
knee' so-to-speak, and telling of great derring-do and adventures on BB's
first long-distance trip after such major surgery.

Please don't have too much fun without me :o)

Suzie & Baby Blue