Re: '73 GT6 MkIII Bonnet Weight

To: "Carter Shore" <clshore@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: '73 GT6 MkIII Bonnet Weight
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2001 08:28:56 -0700
Funny you should mention that, Carter.  Me too.  I feel like a turtle when
I'm moving that thing around for sandblasting, etc.  I'd put the weight of
my Mk3 bonnet to be somewhere between 50lbs to 70lbs.  I'm not that strong,
but I can lift it up by the headlight openings to move it out of the way in
my garage (have it standing up).

Take care,

Jeff McNeal (San Diego)

'67 RHD Spitfire Mk3 aka "Mrs. Jones"
'68 LHD Spitfire Mk3 project
home of the FREE Totally Triumph Auction
The Totally Triumph Garage forums  -- organized, illustrated, friendly!
http://www.ohms.com/cgi-bin/dcforum/dcboard.cgi
and the Totally Triumph Classifieds -- photo ads with advanced features
http://www.ohms.com/cgi-bin/classifieds/classifieds.cgi