Re: [SPIT6CGT6] RE: '73 GT6 MkIII Bonnet Weight

To: SPIT6CGT6@yahoogroups.com,
Subject: Re: [SPIT6CGT6] RE: '73 GT6 MkIII Bonnet Weight
From: M D Nugent <carcentric@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2001 09:03:22 -0700 (PDT)
Don't forget the box it comes in . . . . ;-]

Are you shipping one, preparing to lighten one, comparing it to the
weight of a fiberglass version, buying motors to zoom it up and down
from inside the car . . . ?  Now that you've got our attention, explain
yourself.

M D "Doc" Nugent
www.carcentric.com

http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/