'95 Sierra Club GMC Pickup

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: '95 Sierra Club GMC Pickup
From: "Chris crisenbery" <ccrisenbery@fellerfinch.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2001 16:56:39 -0400
I'm about to trade in the above truck and thought I would offer it to anyone on
the list that would be interested at what the dealer is stealing it for!! They
don't care as the deal is independant of the sale.

'95 Sierra GMC Club Cab SLE
96,500 miles
5.7 L 4 sp Auto.
two tone paint Emerald Green top and bottom Autumnwood middle
Cab high leer matching cap
Rhino sprayed in liner
Newer tires, brakes, exhaust
Keyless entry mostly everything power
CD player

$ 8,000.00  located in Jackson Michigan

Dealer told me it's the cleanest '95 he has ever seen.

If interested call work (517) 783-0710,  Home (517) 789-8010

I'll most likely will do the deal Monday.

Chris Crisenbery