Re: price of a rear fender

To: "Spitfire list" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: price of a rear fender
From: "Tod Jones" <todjones@rica.net>
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2001 22:42:54 -0400
You mean California has an energy crisis? This wouldn't be caused by the
same people who didn't want a "dirty power plant" built in their "back
yard", would it? It would be just like a "Californian Enviromentalist" to
find someone else to blame. If the power plants were built that they
protested against, would there be an energy crisis? Why do all Californians
have to pay for their mistakes? It's amazing what people will do for
"enviromental" reasons. It makes me glad that I moved to Virginia. Even here
a creek that has ben taken care of by generations of landowners is in danger
of being taken away from them by "enviromentalists". They are trying to have
it declared an "Exeptional waterway" basicaly denying its use to these same
landowners.  I care about our enviroment too but this just doesn't make
sense.

Back off my soapbox
Tod Jones
Harrisonburg VA.