Re: aligning camshaft and crankshaft sprockets - a little long

To: "Jeff Gruber" <jgruber@demainsoft.com>,
Subject: Re: aligning camshaft and crankshaft sprockets - a little long
From: "Scott A. Roberts" <herald1200@home.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2001 00:52:10 -0400
This, and his being unable to hear the engine to tune it, are commonly
regarded in my family as the reason my father had two Heralds which never
ran!

Scott

PS- Jeff- take the recipient list suppression off the e-mail when you send
to the list- it won't let me reply properly with it! constant rejects...

> I've got my crankshaft back from the machine shop and in the motor.
Things