Re: wheel bearings AND u-joints -a trick to keep the spring

To: "Bradley D Richardson" <bradrichardson@juno.com>,
Subject: Re: wheel bearings AND u-joints -a trick to keep the spring
From: "Ptegler" <ptegler@gouldfo.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 13:01:56 -0400
Hi Brad,
   A few tips/tricks to keeping the spring out of the way
while trying to get the axle out.
This keeps the spring up and out of the way
while withdrawing the axle, and makes it easy to torque
it back up, while in the proper position
http://www.teglerizer.com/triumphstuff/new_trunnions_and_jacking_hints.htm

(if the line wraps...cut and paste the second line)