Do or die time. 1500 for sale!

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Do or die time. 1500 for sale!
From: Glenn Trunnell <trunnell@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 21:04:42 -0700
Hi,

I have tried a couple of times in the past to sell my '79 Spit but now it is
a must.  This car is completely rebuilt with about 10K on a rebuilt '76
engine.  It has new,interior new paint, and every mechanical system is new
or rebuilt.  I am asking $4500.00 (firm, I am losing 2 to 3 thousand at this
price) and can deliver it within a 200 mile radius of Chapel Hill NC.  You
can get all the details at my webpage at home.earthlink.net/~trunnell. In
addition the car comes with a spare differential, engine,other spare parts,
catalogs, books, 4 extra autocross tires and rims, a good hardtop and
anything else that I hve that I can throw in.  This car is an excellent
driving and running car and is one of the best Spitfires around.  The body
and frame are completely solid with no bondo, wreck damage or rust.  If
anyone on the list is looking for a good car that is ready to drive or knows
someone that might be, please e-mail or call me.  I am going to be
advertising this car in the auto trader and possibly e-bay if necessary, but
I would rather sell it to a Spitfire fan if possible.

Thanks,
Glenn Trunnell
919-542-7439
Chapel Hill, NC