Good news, bad news

To: "Spitlist" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Good news, bad news
From: "BillG" <wrgingerich@qwest.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 09:36:30 -0500
Greetings, Fellow Listers,

First the good news.  Franks' rebuilt engine is ready!  I'll pick it up this
afternoon.  YEAH!

Now the bad news.  I started figuring out how to reassemble the front
suspension, and discovered that one of my lovely powder coated A arms is bent.
I HATE when that happens!  Not sure how I missed it, but the front bushing
hole is about 15 degrees off.  I'm not sure how the thing was even on the car.
I know the old bushings were shot, but this seems excessive.  No way it will
fit, so I dropped it at a friends body shop to see if they can straighten it
out.  So much for the powder coating.

Still hoping to drive the car this summer,

BillG