Re: Beware of Pete Groh's British car keys

To: <StuCohen@aol.com>, <autojumble@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Beware of Pete Groh's British car keys
From: "Gwen Harris" <gharris@rochester.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 20:07:30 -0400
Stu,
       I do not know this person,or have anything to do with his buisness.
That being said,Whats your Beef,Stu? (sorry I couldn't resist) You have a
British Leyland key that works in your car. If he cut it by hand,and it did
not work,would you be satisfied? No matter why he had it cut at the hardware
store,it seems as if you got what you paid for. I have had trouble getting a
working copy for a 5 yr. old house lock,before I got it straight,I wouldn't
have cared if they ground it on a rock,all i wanted was a key that worked.
It seems like that is what you got.

          Maybe I just don't understand.

                                Bob(choose your battles) Harris