Re: Can"t find Spark -Any Bright Spark's out there

To: Bobpcoe@aol.com
Subject: Re: Can"t find Spark -Any Bright Spark's out there
From: Donald H Locker <dhl@chelseamsl.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 14:32:29 -0400 (EDT)
Hi, Bob.

The wires sound OK, it's the non-spinning bumpy thing at the bottom of
the rotor arm that is your problem.  That cam is used by the amplifier
to decide when to generate a spark.  If it doesn't turn, the amp never
generates a spark.  Find out why it's loose, and you should have your
problem solved.

HTH,
Donald.