Re: Rejuvinted suspension

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Rejuvinted suspension
From: Michael Hargreave Mawson <OC@46thFoot.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2001 06:53:15 +0100
In article <3B6ABF3A.F1043BD@cam.ac.uk>, T. .R. Dafforn
<td214@cam.ac.uk> writes
>Hi Mike etc,
>You're probably right.
>Sorry to here about the incident with the eggs.
>did the addition of egg white help the shine on the paint work?

Only after it had been washed off...

>BTW there is TSSC meet at Duxford in October that I am probably going to aim to
>get to. It was after the same meet 4 years ago that I took the car of the road
>for its rebuild!!
>Will I be seeing you guys?

What date in October?   I haven't even had the chance to open my
"Courier" yet this month.   I am out of the country at the end of
October, but should be able to make it if the meeting is earlier in the
month.

ATB
--
Mike
Michael Hargreave Mawson, author of "Eyewitness in the Crimea"