Mk3 Spitfire for sale

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Mk3 Spitfire for sale
From: "Iain Campbell" <spit.fire@virgin.net>
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2001 16:36:19 +0100
Hi..
Sorry in advance to posting a big advert.....I need to sell quickly the
following items...

I've ran out of space for the new project, I'am clearing out the
garage....below is a list of some of the stuff that's going...

Mk3 1970 Spitfire For Sale
alot of work done,new panels,including rear wing , floors, door skin.... still
more required, soft top frame, seats and runners, rebuilt su's, one owner
before me. spares....

Spitfire Spares For Sale
a.. 1.25in twin SU's (rebuilt with new gaskets and jets, needles, pancake
filters)
b.. 1.5in twin SU's ( one season on the race car with KN Filters)
c.. 7 row oil cooler and connections, pipes.
d.. 4 steel wheels ( 5.5 in X 13 in) on rubber, painted white.
e.. 1300cc engine ( used before another FD 1296cc went into race car) unknown
history... not FD prefix.
f.. 5 wire wheels and hubs ( on rubber).... painted silver, clean..
g.. several windscreens.
h.. 2 Diffs .... 4.11 and one other.
i.. Spare head 1300cc.
j.. Aeroquip brake lines all round.
k.. New front standard shocks.
l.. Used rear spax adjustables.
m.. Full carpet set.
n.. Left and Right hand Glove Box with padded supports.
o.. Hood bags.
p.. Tonneau's....( 1 with Headrests and 1 without )
q.. Mk4 soft top frame
r.. new glove box's with padded supports.
s.. lens and lights (mk3)
t.. Plus alot more

The lot is going for offers in region of #350...

I'am in the SW Scotland, just north of Carlisle on the A75

Email.... they all have to go soon, space needed this week..

Many thanks.

Iain Campbell
Annan

                   Triumph Spitfire