Re-joined List

To: "'Spitfires'" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re-joined List
From: "Catchpole, Pat" <Pat.Catchpole@ntc-europe.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 09:08:43 +0100
Hello Listers

Hopefully some of you with long memories will recall my name from a couple
of years ago when I was a regular contributor of opinions, questions and
(occasionally) advise(?).  Pressure of work, moving house and also birth of
my daughter (now 8 months old) meant that rebuild work on the Spitfire
ground to a halt.  With the house now sorted, the baby sleeping through the
night and work a little more manageable I know have permission from 'er
indoors to make regular vanishing acts to the garage.

All the chassis and suspension components have been cleaned, blasted,
painted and refitted with new bushings.  Engine was previously stripped,
checked and re-assembled.  I am currently working on the brake system (new
pipes) and am about to get some recon callipers.

I look forward to re-aquainting myself with names from before and new
contributors alike, asking questions and helping out where I can with info
and advise.

Regards,

Pat

(Yet another '78 Spit 1500 about to get a 2000 engine)

Newport Pagnell, UK
Home of Aston Martin

Nissan Technical Centre Europe Limited.
Registered in England Number 2228415 Registered Office Cranfield Technology
Park, Moulsoe Road, Cranfield, Bedfordshire MK43 0DB
Telephone : +44 (1234) 75 5555

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended for
the addressee only.  If you are not the addressee you may not copy, forward,
disclose or otherwise use it, or any part of it, in any form whatsoever.  If
you have received this e-mail in error please notify the sender and ensure that
all copies of this e-mail and any files transmitted with it are deleted.

Any views or opinions represented in this e-mail are solely those of the author
and do not necessarily represent those of Nissan or its affiliate companies.

Although this e-mail and its attachments have been scanned for the presence of
computer viruses, Nissan will not be liable for any losses as a result of any
viruses being passed on.