Turn Signal

To: Spitfire List <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Turn Signal
From: Ben Miller <no1-bronco-fan@home.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 23:39:28 -0700
Listers,

I'm at a loss. You would think that I could find an electrical problem
since I design PC boards for a living. I've got a wonky left-turn signal
and I cant seem to find the problem. Most of the time it works
perfectly. At others, usually when there's a cop behind me, it decides
to take a holiday. The right-turn signal works perfetcly all the time,
at least so far (knock on wooden dash). When the left-turn signal goes
on holiday I can still hear the flasher unit, but it is not quite as
loud and sounds slower than normal. I've checked all the lights and I
can't seem to find anything wrong with the wiring. Anyone got a clue?

Also, I've heard from a friend that black shoe polish (the wax type in
the flat can, not the cheap liquids) will restore the black color to the
bumpers. Since a can of Kiwi polish was only $2.69 I'm going to give it
a go this weekend. Who knows, I might not hate them quite so much if I
could restore the color from the washed out, dark grey that they are
now. I'll let you all know how it turns out.

--
Ben Miller
'79 Spit - "Bitsy"