spitfire parts for sale in santa cruz, CA

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: spitfire parts for sale in santa cruz, CA
From: reed mideke <rfm@redshift.com>
Date: Sat, 01 Sep 2001 23:46:31 -0700
All,
I have some parts that I acquired as a package deal with parts
that I do need. I have no place to store the larger parts, so if
I don't sell/give them away, they will go in the trash.

Basically, I got a square tail that was being prepared to
be a race car. Interior is completely stripped, and the
windscreen has been cut off. Consists of tub, chassis,
bonnet, boot lid and doors. No motor, no transmission,
no interior, no wiring. I didn't buy fuel cell and rollcage
that were to be used in the project, but I can connect
anyone who is interested with the seller. He doesn't have
much other stuff left from the project.

I will have some suspension parts, but I haven't sorted out
what I will be keeping for myself yet.

The tub, chassis and boot lid are in good shape.
The bonnet has some dings and kinks in it, but could be made
reasonably nice.
The doors are only the outside parts.

I'd like to get some money for this stuff, but I'd rather
give it to someone who could use it than give it to the
recycler.

All of this stuff is located in Santa Cruz county, CA. I might
be able to arrange delivery in the immediate area (as far as
the SF bay area or Salinas/Monterey area)

I'll try to get pictures of this stuff up in the next couple
of days.

--
Email:               rfm(at)redshift.com or rfm(at)portalofevil.com
Home page:                             http://www.redshift.com/~rfm