Re: Killed my '70 Mk3's electrical system!

To: Flinters@picarefy.com, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Killed my '70 Mk3's electrical system!
From: Ar164super@wmconnect.com
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2001 12:52:36 EDT
Hi Dan,

Thanks for your reply; I have actually already disconnected the gauge and
rewired the circuit to its original state; this unfortunately resulted in no
change to the car's current condition. Hence my belief that, regardless of
the presence of the gauge, there is now something grossly out of order with
the car's electrical system.
Once I do get things in order again, I'll order another ammeter; this time
around, I'll take your advice and try wiring it between the generator and the
battery.

Thanks,

Adam
'70 Mk3