Re: most desired unobtainable part

To: "Bowen, Patrick" <pbowen@intellinetics.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: most desired unobtainable part
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2001 18:42:24 -0700
Well now, if I divulged the most desired, yet attainable part that I'VE been
looking for, it wouldn't make much sense to potentially increase the
competitive demand for it by telling you what it is, now would it?  :-)

I'll tell you one that I really wanted and was able to find, though...  A NOS
Mk3 hood cover with the metal eyelets that serve some mysterious purpose or
perhaps none at all!

Take care,

Jeff McNeal (San Diego) "celebrating the first anniversary of the Totally
Triumph Network!"

'67 RHD Spitfire Mk3 aka "Mrs. Jones"
'68 LHD Spitfire Mk3 project
Join the TOTALLY TRIUMPH NETWORK!
Forums, Classifieds, Links & Cool Triumph Merchandise
http://www.TotallyTriumph.net