spity for sale

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: spity for sale
From: "Iain Campbell" <spit.fire@virgin.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2001 21:07:37 +0100
Hi Listers,
I'am now selling my competition road legal Mk3 Spity, to make way for new
project car, class winning car in hillclimbs / sprints for last 2 yrs, the car
comes with spares and has a TSSC Value of $4600 and a full photo rebuild, and
all bills she has to go soon, make me an offer around #3200, but I'am open to
any reasonable offer..
for full specs check out web site below...she has had new rubber fitted yoko
A539 tyres and only covered 500 miles since fitted, in all she has done 6000
miles since complete rebuild...have a look and make me an offer..

Iain Campbell
Annan
Dumfries.
SW Scotland..