A small amount of progress

To: "Spitlist" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: A small amount of progress
From: "BillG" <wrgingerich@qwest.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2001 07:52:05 -0500
Greetings, Fellow Listers,

For the first time in 4 months, FrankenSpit is sitting on all 4 wheels.  A
small amount of progress, I admit, but worthwhile considering that 2 weeks ago
he was naked from the bulkhead forward.  Engine assembly continues, albeit
slowly.  I'm still hoping to drive him a bit yet this year, but the season is
quickly drawing to a close here in MN.  3 weeks until the fall "color tour."

My thanks again to all who contributed their knowledge to my engine and
suspension projects.  You folks are great!

BillG
'74 Spit
'73 Spit
'71 GT6