Hello Again!

To: "'Spitfire List'" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Hello Again!
From: Richard Gosling <richard.gosling@exprogroup.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 10:18:21 +0100
Hello again people, Daffy and I are back after about 3 weeks away!

We have moved house, home, jobs, cars and family from southern England to
northern Scotland - Aberdeen to be precise.  The up-side?  The roads here
are brilliant, some wide and windy with some good overtaking opportunities,
some tighter and twistier to really push that road-holding to the limit.
The down-side - it's bloody cold, and I am already wishing I had the
hard-top on, which I normally avoid until we are at least in October
(eternally optimistic for a nice day!).  Unfotunately it is in storage,
until we complete buying a home (which may take some time), so for the mean
time I have to wear a nice thick coat!

Daffy survived the 10-hour trip north with no problems at all, mostly on
motorways at 75-odd mph, so she deserves praise for that.  I must confess
that I have bought my sisters Fiat Uno off her, so Daffy will be relieved
from her daily driving duties when the really fierce weather turns up, and
if she's really lucky she will even get a garage to rest in!

If anyone wants to contact me directly, my new e-mail is
richard.gosling@exprogroup.com

It's good to be back and part of the list!

Richard & Daffy