Re: [spitfire-enthusiast] Re: GT6 Thrust washer question?

To: <spitfire-enthusiast@yahoogroups.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [spitfire-enthusiast] Re: GT6 Thrust washer question?
From: "Mike Ross" <mikeross@Prodigy.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2001 00:09:37 -0400
I bought the car from a guy who had receipts for the engine rebuild as
well as for all of the car's restoration.  I don't know the ability of
the mechanic who did the work.  The engine was supposed to only have
had 2000 miles since rebuild.

I am not doing the work of rebuilding the engine myself.  I will have
everything examined.

Mike           http://pages.prodigy.net/mikeross
'63 Spitfire
'66 Spitfire
'68 Spitfire (donor body tub for GT6 convertible)
'69 GT6+  (donor chassis for GT6 convertible)
'70 GT6+