RE: FYI - Texas All British Car Day

To: <spitfire-enthusiast@yahoogroups.com>, <herald1200@home.com>,
Subject: RE: FYI - Texas All British Car Day
From: "Jason Tilley" <jtilley@austin.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2001 18:36:58 -0500
        I'm sorry I didn't get this information out earlier (just got back from
business trip on Saturday), but the British Car day was great. Primarily
Triumphs, MG's and a boat load of Mini's, but a decent number of Jags, 2
Rolls and 1 Bentley, as well as a few others - Land Rover etc...  Not much
in the way of a Spare parts etc.. (Disappointing), but the shear number of
cars was great. That combined with great weather made the entire outing very
enjoyable.

        I've got 4 rolls of film that I'll be dropping off soon to get developed
and depending on the cost maybe straight to CD(it gets old scanning in
images). I'll let you all know when the page is up.

Jason.