Wire Wheels and adapters for sale

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Wire Wheels and adapters for sale
From: SMatson802@aol.com
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2001 08:44:20 EST
I am sorry to fill the pages again, but it dawned on me that more people
might be likely to be reading this on the weekend than on thursday am when
previously posted.
 I have a set of used wire wheels and the converters that allow you to bolt
them onto standard wheel hubs.  The wheels are the dark green factory painted
models and are in very good shape.  The two point chrome knockoffs are fairly
beat up as the PO apparantly did not have an appropriate mallet.  The threads
are fine however and they could be used as is, cleaned and chromed, or
whatever.
I am asking $450 plus shipping from MA for the whole set.
Steve M.
smatson802@aol.com