RE: overdrive relay

To: "'Richard Gosling'" <richard.gosling@exprogroup.com>,
Subject: RE: overdrive relay
From: "Mitchell, Doug (D.B.)" <dmitchel@ford.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2001 06:36:48 -0500
Gosh Richard,

If the MKIV & 1500 models didn't have a relay, what is the relay
that keeps dieing on my '73? To be correct, the later cars, after
the overdrive model change didn't have relays. The MK IV and the
early US spec 1500s did have the relay.

Still not sure where it is on the MK II. I would suspect that it
is on the firewall on the engine side. However, if the OD was not
original, someone may not have used the relay.

Doug

--
Doug Mitchell
mailto:dbmitch@peoplepc.com