'78 Spitfire for Sale

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: '78 Spitfire for Sale
From: "Laura Gharazeddine" <Laura.G@141.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2001 17:16:48 -0700
I'm posting this for a friend-it's a gorgeous "tenni" white
Spitfire with a deep grey and black leather interior-beautiful
seats! Thick pile carpeting and a cloth top (Mercedes style.)
Under the bonnet is spotless. Two brothers have spent a lot of
time and money on this car-and it shows. Now, due to space, the
brother who owns it must part with it. He's asking $5000 firm to
the right person. He wants it to have a good home.

I've seen this car-it's a real beauty and worth every penny.

No fincancial interest.

I have photos.

You can reply to Greg at (818) 324-7942 or email him at
Gregory.P.Meinhardt@usdoj.gov

Laura G.

Vita brevis est: rapide agite, vigore strigate!

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type application/octet-stream which had
a name of spitfire.jpg]