Inventory of Spitfire Goodies

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Inventory of Spitfire Goodies
From: "Laura Gharazeddine" <Laura.G@141.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 14:28:53 -0700
Here's a list of goodies I have for sale/trade/we'll see:

2 front turn signal/parking lamps-complete, look good

Pair of visors-with mirror-mirror needs to be put in, needs
cleaning.

2 medallion dash plaques for 1970 Spitfire-one is good condition,
the other has "patina"

1 wooden dash board-a complete dash! The wood needs to be
reconditioned, but there aren't any chips or dings and the
scratches aren't deep. Excellent base for a burled veneer.

3 side marker frames. Frame only.

Pair of bonnet latches-needs cleaning, maybe re-chromed.
Otherwise, excellent condition.

Assoted brackets and clips (look like moulding clips)

Hazard light button

Thermosat

rear veiw mirror bracket-missing one little piece. (still a nice
thing to have an extra one of!)

'B' post top finishers-a right and a left. Not terrific condition,
but not terrible.

Please reply to me off list if you're intersted in any of these
goodies.

Thanks,
Laura G.

Vita brevis est: rapide agite, vigore strigate!