RE: Heater HOSES

To: "'Jdgar0649@aol.com'" <Jdgar0649@aol.com>,
Subject: RE: Heater HOSES
From: Rick Gregory <rick@ncmg.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 15:51:57 -0700
Joe, I am attaching two photos of my '74 that I hope will answer your
question - there is a "T" fitting where the heater hose comes to the back,
one to the block and one to the heater valve, then the other goes from the
other side of the heater to the block (I think). Best I can from memory.
email me at home (spitfire74us@attbi.com) and I can look for you and be
exact, but I think the photos give you the idea...