Re: Copper Brake Lines

To: "Spitfire List" <spitfires@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Copper Brake Lines
From: "Luke Lewis" <lukage@rogers.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 19:40:46 -0500
Well Copper is illegal in Ontario, I can tell you that...  It doesn't' make
as strong a flare, it's prone to getting holes rubbed through against steel
components and just isn't as strong - of course, the pressure in the brake
system on a Spit wouldn't be as high as many other, power-assisted systems,
but I still wouldn't trust it.

Luke