Re: views of spitfires

To: "Richard Gosling" <richard.gosling@exprogroup.com>
Subject: Re: views of spitfires
From: "James Carruthers" <j.carruthers@rave.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 10:25:54 -0000
I was hoping not to have to resort to that. I've never built a 3d model of a
car before and it looks like a right pain to do well. but I may have to end
up doing it.

i dont actually need the 3d model - ill just be using it to get
isomentric-ish views of the car. im trying to do something constructive over
the christmas holidays. see www.jecd.co.uk/flash/ for stuff Ive done before,
i was planning to do a kind of racing game - or some random code that drives
lots of spitfires around the screen.

james