Re: Which is older? You or your car? (was Parking Tickets,

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Which is older? You or your car? (was Parking Tickets,
From: StuCohen@aol.com
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 11:37:27 EST
This is one of the most enjoyable strings I've seen in quite a while!!!  My '80
1500 is 16 years older than I am.  Funny to think that the car was made the
year that I got my driver's license.  I only wish I had had the money and the
smarts to buy it then.  But then again...a teenage boy with a Spitfire...I'm
sure I would've run it into the ground a long time ago and it wouldn't be
around to enjoy now.  I also recently bought a 1965 Triumph Bonneville
motorcycle.  Imagine that, something smaller than a Spitfire.  As I was
registering for the antique plates at the Virginia DMV, it hit me that the bike
is barely a year younger than I am, but I definitely don't feel like an
antique!!!

Stuart