Who is older

To: Allan Watt <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Who is older
From: "Livia I. Haasper" <wilivhaasper@sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 13:06:34 -0500
Hello Allan,
congratulations on your new spit. It is nice to know someone, not too
far from here, is working on the same project. We just bought our 67
spitfire and have started on the restoration. It's a challenge but a lot
of fun.
As for the topic of "who is older". I'm not counting!!!!!!!!!!!! As far
as I'm concerned, when you hit the magical age of 50, the word " old" is
automatically erased from the dictionary. And, when you are covered in
oil, grease, polish, and other wonderful lubricants, nobody can see the
wrinkles anyway......

67 Spit
77 GMC Camper Van
85 Suzuki Samurai
and  several other devises of transportation

Still in the process of taking apart motors, transmissions, caburators,
Livia from Smiths Falls, near Ottawa