Re: Ontario Owners ( was RE: Which is older? You or your car? )

To: Luke Lewis <lukage@rogers.com>,
Subject: Re: Ontario Owners ( was RE: Which is older? You or your car? )
From: Vic Whitmore <vicwhit@rogers.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2001 16:14:43 -0500
Hi Luke,

Of course you need to join the TTC just for the "best club magazine" in North
America. Four times a year you get a very professional magazine that contains
nothing but Triumph information. For only $35 per year. I know the magazine
costs the club more to produce and distribute the magazine than the annual dues!

Plus you get to join in all the fun of the TTC events, and get to help out too
from time to time.

And Liv Haasper, of Smith's Falls, we would love to have you for a member too.

Vic Whitmore
76 Spitfire
TTC Webmaster, Co-VP
http://www.torontotriumph.com/